The Zephyr’s Nest Day of the Week – Wood Folk Doll Set features a group of charming wooden dolls designed to correspond with each of the Waldorf day colors. Each doll has a matching wooden gem and a stepping stone with the days of the week engraved, making them perfect for mixing and matching and encouraging imaginative play. Sustainably made from locally salvaged timber, and donning hand-dyed silk cloaks, these dainty little figurines will teach your child about color matching, sorting, role play, seasons, days of the week, and more. The possibilities for playtime adventures are endless!
- Wood Folk and Stepping Stones are made from solid timber, cut from salvaged or fallen branches
- Gems are made of Paulownia wood and sealed with a coconut/beeswax finish
- Handmade in Australia
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Wood Folk: 3.7″ H x 1.3″ D
- Stepping Stones: 2.9-3.3″ H x 0.39″ D
- Gems: 1.9″ x 1.5″
- Note: The Wood Folk’s silk cloaks are made from hand-torn silk and some fraying after use is normal
ABOUT ZEPHYR’S NEST
Inspired by watching her own children come alive when connecting with nature through play, the founder of Zephyr’s Nest, Kristie, began designing educational, wooden toys that foster a sense of open-ended creativity. Still family owned and operated today, many of the brand’s products have been co-created and tested by Kristie’s own little ones. Sustainably handmade in Byron Bay, Australia, and finished with food grade, water-based paints, Zephyr’s Nest offers thoughtfully curated and timeless educational toys that your tot will love coming back to play with again and again.