Once Zarpar creator and founder, Jemma, discovered baby-wearing, she knew it was the only way she could bring back freedom and adventure to her days, and was the only way she could truly embrace her motherhood journey. After finding the world of baby carriers overwhelming and unsatisfactory, she sat down to her borrowed sewing machine and begin her creation. Having worked in the retail and fashion industry for more than a decade and witnessing some of the darker aspects of manufacturing, she knew it was essential to create a better, more sustainable and ethical way of doing things. Sourcing some of the most stunning handwoven fabrics from a Nepalese community, her carriers not only support natural parenting, but also enrich the lives of its makers by building futures and changing lives.
The Snap Baby Carrier features a simplified design, ergonomic shape, and provides optimum support and security for baby and carer. Perfectly lightweight, these carriers are the ultimate accessory for adventures.
- Made with soft and breathable 100% linen keeping carer and baby cool
- Front panel made from handwoven Allo & Cotton sourced from the rural regions of Nepal
- Ergonomic M-position seat supports safe development for baby’s body
- Front, hip and back carry options provide a natural, ergonomic position to promote healthy hip and spine development
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Wide padded waistband with extra leg padding
- Permanent elasticized hood provides head support and protection from sun while out and about
- For use from 3 months and up (Best for babies who already have strong head control)
- Weight support: 12 – 35 lbs / 5.5 – 16 kgs
- CPSIA compliant and lab tested to meet the ASTM F2236−16a & 16 CFR 1226 standard
- Please note: You cannot carry in forward facing position with this carrier