Adding felt to your Wobbel will help protect floors and your Wobbel while dampening sound. The organic felt is a natural product and is dyed with non-toxic, natural dyes. The board can be a bridge, a fort, a foundation for a rainbow tower, and countless other imaginative things!
- Made of pressed FSC-certified European beech wood
- Water based translucent lacquer
- 100% eco-wool felt
- Promotes balance and creativity
- Sturdy and quiet
- Designed for indoor use
- Age Recommendation: 3 years +
- CE certified
- Weight capacity: Up to 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Dimensions: Approx. 35.4″ x 11.8″ (90 x 30 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
Founded by Hannelore Blaauw and Wouter Haine, Wobbel creates wooden boards that promote balance, creativity and muscle strengthening at home or in the classroom. Designed for all ages (even newborns!) their versatile products are intended to increase fitness through play. With sustainability being one of their core values, Wobbel boards are made of pressed FSC European beech wood and treated with water-based paints and varnishes. The EKO wool felt and sustainably sourced cork are natural products, while their pressed felt mainly consists of recycled PET bottles. When it comes to developing gross motor skills, Wobbel is the eco-friendly option you’ve been looking for.