Perfect for learning, playing, and growing, the Wit Design Sitting Stool Set is made to promote open-ended creativity. Designed with simplicity and durability in mind, your child will love being able to make this space their own.
- Made from FSC-certified Baltic Birch plywood and solid white Maple
- Set includes:
- 1x Table
- 2x Sitting Stools
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, The Sitting Stool & Table Set meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- All corners and edges are rounded and kid-friendly
- All connections and details without exposed fasteners
- Sitting Stool arrives fully assembled, and the Table has easy assembly
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent if needed.
- Ethically produced in the USA
- Age recommendation: 2 – 7 years
- Table: 30″ W x 30″ D x 20″ H
- Sitting Stool: 13″ W x 10.5″ D x 11″ H
- Table: 30 lbs
- Sitting Stool: 4.5 lbs
- Sitting Stool weight limit: 300 lbs
- Please note: Avoid setting hot or damp items on furniture. Direct contact with rubber or certain plastics may
damage the finish. The use of humidifiers near furniture may harm the finish. Avoid putting furniture in strong daylight, as it may fade the finish.
ABOUT WIT DESIGN
Founded by architect Katharine Huber, Wit Design was built upon the idea that good design is not just about making aesthetically pleasing pieces, but about fulfilling a genuine human need. After becoming a mother, Katharine noticed the creative way her kids interacted with their household furniture. Inspired by this, she began building the first protypes of Wit Design with her own children as the testers! She learned that kids’ furniture should be strong enough for spirited play, yet light enough for them to pick up and rearrange however they choose. All of the brand’s furniture is produced in Jamestown, NY and manufactured using eco-friendly practices and materials. Made from FSC certified wood with Greenguard certified non-toxic finishes, each durable piece is meant to last for years, to be used by multiple children, and not end up in a landfill.