For Wishbone founders Richard Latham and Jennifer McIver, childhood is a time of magic and discovery. The couple, who are originally from New Zealand, moved to New York in 2005 with their two young children, Noah and Lulu. Inspired by a love of nature and adventure, Rich designed the first Wishbone Bike in the family’s New York bathroom, wanting nothing more than to give his kids a taste of the childhood he and Jen had. From that small bathroom in New York, to a garage in their hometown of Wellington, NZ to their own studio, Wishbone has become a world leader in children’s bikes, and it’s easy to see why. Their innovative design, which sees them convert from a trike to a balance bike, is a winner with both parents and children. Beautifully designed and sustainably produced using recycled materials such as carpets, the bikes are sought after all over the world.
The Wishbone Wagon is a brand new classic. With a low center of gravity, air-filled tires and three handle positions, it’s perfect for both solo and group play.
- Made of plantation birch, WEP glue, and lightweight aluminum
- Three handle positions – steer from the front, push at the back or stow and race
- Two steering wheel positions – click to steer or stow for space
- Hinged floor hatch for Flintstone fun
- Dual side mount handbrake for lefties or righties
- Safe for outdoors, but store indoors
- Age recommendation: 1 – 10 years
- Max weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
- Meets current US, EU, NZ and AU safety standards