Meet the latest edition to the Wishbone Endangered Species Series: the Penguin 3-in-1 Bike! Just like the wooden Wishbone Bike, the 3-in-1 converts from a baby walker to toddler trike to balance bike in seconds. Free from pedals and stress, the Penguin is the ultimate pre-bike for babies and preschoolers and will help develop balance, coordination, and confidence!
- Made from TSCA Title VI-compliant plywood
- Features artwork to raise awareness of the endangered New Zealand Yellow-Eyed Penguin, the Hoiho.
- Adjustable seat ranges from 11 – 18″ H
- Simply flip the frame to go from low to high
- Can be a 2 wheeler or a 3 wheeler
- Air-filled tires provide a smooth ride
- Comes with black grips
- Steering limiter and long wheelbase for extra stability and safety
- Perfect for indoors, outdoors and off-road use (store indoors overnight)
- Meets US, EU, Australian and NZ safety standards
- Easy assembly
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Age recommendation: 1 – 5 years
- Dimensions: 43″ x 20″ x 18.5″
For Wishbone founders Richard Latham and Jennifer McIver, childhood is a time of magic and discovery. The couple, who are originally from New Zealand, moved to New York in 2005 with their two young children, Noah and Lulu. Inspired by a love of nature and adventure, Rich designed the first Wishbone Bike in the family’s New York bathroom, wanting nothing more than to give his kids a taste of the childhood he and Jen had. From that small bathroom in New York, to a garage in their hometown of Wellington, NZ to their own studio, Wishbone has become a world leader in children’s bikes, and it’s easy to see why. Their innovative design, which sees them convert from a trike to a balance bike, is a winner with both parents and children. Beautifully designed and sustainably produced using recycled materials such as carpets, the bikes are sought after all over the world.