Designed to wear with your Willow Wearable Breast Pump, the Willow Milk Containers are a totally reusable and eco-friendly pumping solution – simply pump, pour, and transfer! These BPA-free containers fit right into the pump without any cords or attachments, allowing you to truly pump hands-free and get all of the things done!
- Includes 2x Containers and 2x Inserts
- Made from food-grade silicone
- Pump directly into the reusable Containers
- Fits right inside the Pump without cords or attachments
- Easy transfer – pour into a bottle or storage container
- Allows you to pump with 190-degree mobility
- The Containers hold up to 4 oz of milk (8 oz total). Willow automatically shuts off when your Container is full. If you pump more than 4 oz in a single session, you can easily empty the container and continue pumping.
- Dishwasher safe
- Please note: Containers should be replaced every 3 months.
The founders of Willow began with a mission to provide busy breastfeeding moms with what they want most: a little freedom! After 60 prototypes, the first and only fully mobile wearable breast pump was born. With up to 360 degrees of freedom (pumping in downward dog is totally doable!), the willow pumps into self-sealing bags or containers. Its patented suction seal and pumping rhythm closely mimics how a baby nurses ensuring no pesky leaks! From your morning HIIT class to running errands, to a busy day at work, you can cross pumping off of your to-do list – Willow has got you covered!