Designed to delight your baby’s developing senses, Wee Gallery’s Organic Taggy Ball is an educational and sensory-driven toy that will grab your little one’s attention and provide unlimited tactile and auditory stimulation.
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric
- Oeko-Tex-certified polyester fill
- Hand-painted graphics
- Internal rattle for auditory stimulation
- Promotes visual development and gross motor skills
- Made in India with ethical and sustainable practices
- Machine washable on gentle cycle and dryer safe (low heat)
- Age recommendation: 3 months +
- Dimensions: 4″ D
ABOUT WEE GALLERY
When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.