When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.
The Wee Gallery Hello You, Hello Me Book is an ideal first soft cloth book for crib or stroller play. Research has indicated that newborn babies love high-contrast images and respond well to them, which is why this adorable new series from Wee Gallery features bold illustrations along with simple words to help babies develop their essential visual and language skills.
- Soft cloth book with eight pages
- High contrast images help with cognitive development
- Loop to attach to stroller or play gym
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box
- Age recommendation: 0 – 3 years
- Author: Surya Sajnani
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 6″ x 2.1″ / 17.2 x 15.3 x 5.4 cm