Beautifully presented in a gift-ready box, the Wee Gallery Gift Set includes a thoughtfully curated collection of new baby essentials. Perfect for newborns to toddlers, these high-contrast items are designed to stimulate your baby’s senses while promoting visual exploration and engagement.
- Set includes:
- 1x Cloud Swaddle made from 100% organic cotton muslin
- 1x Sloth Teether made from 100% organic cotton shell and filling with eco-maple wooden ring
- Set of Art Cards (Rainforest Collection) made from sturdy, FSC certified paperboard
- High-contrast imagery offers the best opportunity for newborns to focus on visual stimuli
- Wee Gallery Art Cards grow with baby first as visually appealing shapes, and later as flashcards for object name recognition. A card placed over a diaper changing station can be used to redirect the attention of wiggly infants, making diaper changes a little easier on parents and caregivers.
- Makes a great baby shower gift
- Made in India with ethical and sustainable practices
- Age recommendation: 0 – 18 months
ABOUT WEE GALLERY
When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.