Wee Gallery’s Friendly Faces on the Farm is a soft cloth book that was made so that little hands can explore a loveable collection of farm animals. This machine washable book features repeating patterns, simple words, and high contrast images that stimulate your baby’s developing senses and is perfect for playtime on the playmat or in the stroller.
- Accordion-style, soft cloth book with eight pages
- Made of non-toxic fabric and poly-fill
- High contrast images help with cognitive development
- Repeating patterns stimulate visual development
- Simple words help develop vision and language skills
- Machine washable
- Beautifully boxed, perfect for gifting
- Author: Surya Sajnani
- Age recommendation: 0 – 3 years
- Dimensions: 4.9″ x 4.9″
ABOUT WEE GALLERY
When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.