When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.
The Wee Gallery Organic Cuddle Bunny can be your baby’s sleepy time friend, used to comfort and cuddle anytime, or anywhere the need arises. The bold patterns are are visually stimulating, while the textured body and embroidered bunny face provide varied tactile experiences as your baby grows from birth to eighteen months.
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- High contrast patterns help with cognitive development
- Texture for varied tactile experiences
- Fair trade
- Made in India
- Age recommendation: 0 – 18 months
- Dimensions: 13″ foot to tail and 10″ toe to toe