Wee Gallery Color Changing Bath Books are beautifully illustrated and will magically change color when you dip it in water. Each book introduces children to a range of creatures, are squeezable, and will bring all the fun to bath time. As your child gets older, they can use them as activity books by using a paint brush and water to reveal the colors.
- Made of waterproof material that wipes clean
- Soft corners designed for young babies
- Six page books
- Perfect for bath time or craft time
- Beautifully boxed, perfect for gifting
- Author: Surya Sajnani
- Age recommendation: 1 – 3 years
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 6.3″ (16cm x 16cm)
ABOUT WEE GALLERY
When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.