When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.
Wee Gallery Color Changing Bath Books are beautifully illustrated and will magically change color when you dip it in water. Each book introduces children to a range of creatures, are squeezable, and will bring all the fun to bath time. As your child gets older, they can use them as activity books by using a paint brush and water to reveal the colors.
- Made of waterproof, non-toxic material that wipes clean
- Soft corners designed for young babies
- Six page books
- Perfect for bath time or craft time
- Beautifully boxed, perfect for gifting
- Author: Surya Sajnani
- Age recommendation: 1 – 3 years
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 6.3″ (16cm x 16cm)