When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.
Whether you and your baby are at home or on the move, Wee Gallery Baby’s First Soft Books are the ideal first soft cloth books for crib or stroller play. Beautiful colorful artwork is printed on one side, and when flipped over a stunning illustrated narrative is revealed in bold line.
- Made of non-toxic fabric and poly-fill with crinkle feet
- Helps develop baby’s vision and language skills
- Accordion-style pages
- Beautifully boxed, perfect for gifting
- Author: Surya Sajnani
- Age recommendation: 0 – 3 years
- Dimensions: 8.3″ x 5.9″ (21cm x 15cm)