When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.
Wee Gallery Animal Rattles provide audio stimulation, varying textures for a tactile experience, and a sustainably harvested maple ring perfect for teething.
- Made of GOTS certified organic cotton and poly-fill
- Rings made of sustainably harvested maple
- Great for teething and tummy time
- Ethically made in India – Fair trade
- Age recommendation: 3 months +
- Stuffed toy approx. 4″ x 3″ (10.2cm x 7.6cm)
- Wooden ring: 2.5″ D (6.4cm D)