The Wee Gallery Advent Calendar is one super special holiday delight that your whole family will look forward to each year! This large organic cotton calendar features an adorable collection of winter woodland animals screen printed in high contrast colors, and a pocket for each of the 24 days leading up to Christmas.
- Made of 100% organic cotton with a waxed cotton string
- Includes cotton keepsake bag for easy storage
- Black and white winter animals with gold highlights
- Helps develop motor skills
- Provides sensory stimulation and promotes visual development
- Made in India with ethical and sustainable practices
- Dimensions 36″ x 20.5″
ABOUT WEE GALLERY
When Wee Gallery founders, Surya and Dave Pinto, had their first child, Siddu, they were fascinated to learn that newborns can only see 12-15 inches from their own faces, and that they’re most drawn to black and white images. With this in mind, Dave and Surya launched Wee Gallery, a range of simply but beautifully illustrated books, blankets, art prints and the like, designed to stimulate babies’ creative minds and begin a lifelong journey of art appreciation from day one.