Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently by infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. Made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, they are manufactured without chemicals or polluting processes. VEJA is also fiercely dedicated to protecting the Amazon forest and humanity by purchasing wild rubber directly from seringueiro communities. While many of their shoes are made from upcycled materials such as plastic bottles, some are crafted with vegetable-tanned fish leather. All of their shoes meet REACH standards and are free from toxic chemicals such as chrome VI.
The toddler V-12 Shoe is easy to slip on and even easier to love. Incredibly stylish, it is manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner and made to last.
- Velcro closure
- Upper in organic cotton, nubuck and leather
- Lining in Jersey made out of 100% recycled polyester
- Logo V printed
- Insole in rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- This style fits a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
- European sizing
EU 22 = US 6
EU 23 = US 7
EU 24 = US 8
EU 25 = US 8.5
EU 26 = US 9.5
EU 27 = US 10