Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently by infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. Made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, they are manufactured without chemicals or polluting processes. VEJA is also fiercely dedicated to protecting the Amazon forest and humanity by purchasing wild rubber directly from Seringueiro communities. While many of their shoes are made from upcycled materials such as plastic bottles, some are crafted with vegetable-tanned fish leather. All of their shoes meet REACH standards and are free from toxic chemicals such as chrome VI.
Made from ecological and sustainable materials, the VEJA V-10 Lace Shoe is designed to give your child the support they need, the style they want and the comfort needed to play all day.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- European sizing
EU 32 = US 1
EU 33 = US 2
EU 34 = US 3
EU 35 = US 4