When father and stroller expert, Andrew Bowman was on the sidelines of a sporting field, he witnessed numerous parents struggle to push tired infants and toddlers up and down hilly terrain. Knowing there must be a better way, Andrew gathered a veteran crew of craftsman, designers, engineers and storytellers who arrived hungry for adventure. As the team began to work, a certain dynamic became clear. This was not just about mobility. It was about family fun. Scrapping convention, the team crafted a rogue, safety-approved, all-terrain vehicle with the prowess to embark active families into a world of outdoor adventure and unlimited fun. And just like that Veer had been born.
The Veer All-Terrain Cruiser is the first-ever crossover. It defies conventional labels by combining the functionality and safety of a premium stroller with the classic fun and practicality of a wagon.
- Designed with 2 contoured, vented passenger seats with 3-point safety harnesses
- Front swivel wheels for exceptional maneuverability
- Airplane-grade aluminum frame
- Includes 2 cup holders and 1 snack and drink tray
- Interior mesh storage pockets and molded-in cubby
- Adjustable and lockable handle
- One-touch brake
- Built in foot-well for comfort, collapsible for extra compact folding
- Single-hand fold and self-standing
- Car seat compatible (adapter sold separately)
- Sun canopy, rear storage basket and nap system sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Weight/ Height capacity for each seat: 55 lbs / 45″
- Body: 37” l x 20” 2w x 25” h
- Folded: 37” x 20” x 14”
- Folded with wheels removed: 37” x 20” x 8″
- Weight: 32 lbs
Returns policy: Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.