Urbanears is a collective out of Scandinavia, motivated by a common interest in global relationships and shared involvement in the relevance of the living brand. Urbanears promotes a deeper connection to color, form and people while providing the freedom to transcend individuality and unify the sound experience. With a vision to add a number of elements to the concept of performance, Urbanears focuses on making headphones that feel more like clothes than chromed plastics. Urbanears is not intended for any specific sub culture, age group, sex, religion, race or nationality. Rather, they make headphones for anyone who is inclined to listen to music, no matter what kind.
Plattan 2 is the grown-up version of an Urbanears classic, upgraded to deliver a next-level experience in sound and ergonomics. Features include a flexible 3D Hinge, extra isolating ear cushions, and clear, well-defined sound.
- Instant music sharing – simply plug in another pair of headphones and enjoy
- Includes fabric cord, built-in mic/remote, and music-sharing ZoundPlug
- The built-in mic and remote lets you pick up calls and skip between tracks without missing a beat
- Adapts to the shape of your head
- Compact fold
- Compatible with all devices
- 40mm handmade driver
- Connection: 3.5 mm plug
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max input power: 30mW
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Impedance: 34 Ω
- Weight: 130 grams
- Dimensions: 7.6″ x 6.8″ x 4.5″ / 19.3 x 17.2 x 11.5 cm