Inspired by the clean lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the Nifty Timber crib brings the 50’s aesthetic to the nursery, together with contemporary design features. It’s simple to assemble, clean and maintain, and when required the cot easily converts to a junior bed.
- Made with American poplar hardwood, walnut wood veneer and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Nifty meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Low-height profile to make it easy to lift baby in and out of the crib
- Easy to clean and assemble with four adjustable mattress positions
- Converts to toddler bed and daybed (Toddler bed conversion kit (UB0399) sold separately)
- Consciously sourced materials, lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finishes
- Meets ASTM international, AU/NZ and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Fixed sides for optimum structural integrity
- Upper and lower mattress positions
- Low-height makes it easy to lift your child in and out
- Fits standard crib mattress, 52″ L x 28″ W (mattress not included)
- Approved to highest safety standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 54.7″ x 30.7″ x 35″
When parents Natasha and Danial Dumais had trouble finding nursery furniture to suit their modern taste, the decided to create their own. And so…ubabub was born! Uber stylish and practical, ubabub is a range of ultra-safe, durable and ecologically friendly furniture and accessories. With a distinctly modern aesthetic, the carefully designed and constructed pieces not only add a streamlined modern edge to the nursery but also bring extra comfort and freedom to parents and babies.