The Twee Macaron Sidewalk Chalk is a set of twelve Parisian cafe-inspired chalks that are handmade, non-toxic, and biodegradable. Each colorful macaron has a touch of glitter to add a fun, sparkling element to your child’s sidewalk creations!
- Set of 12 chalks
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly and biodegradable (even the glitter!)
- Handmade in the USA
- Because TWEE products are not machine-made, there may be small irregularities
- TWEE packaging is fully biodegradable and recyclable (the clear windows are made of plant based film instead of petroleum based plastic!)
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Each macaron is 1.25″ round
Artist, maker, and Philadelphia preschool teacher, Kate Leibrand, is the creative force behind TWEE – a company specializing in handmade, small batch, sidewalk chalk. The name TWEE stems from Kate’s art school critiques; after repeatedly being told her work was too “twee” or “cute” Kate began to wonder – What was so wrong with that? Instead of changing her aesthetic, Kate embraced it and launched TWEE from her kitchen. Today TWEE’s products are sold worldwide and are designed to perfectly fit little ones’ hands, helping to increase a child’s grip strength and fine motor skills while encouraging creative play and imaginative making.