What’s your favorite pizza? Pepperoni? Veggie? What about one with a glitter crust? Everyday can be Pizza Party Friday with TWEE’s special sidewalk chalk pizzas!
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly and biodegradable (even the glitter!)
- Includes four sidewalk chalk pizza slices: two yellow chalks and two orange chalks, decorated with toppings and glitter crust
- Dimensions: Each slice is 3.5″ H x 0.5″ thick
- Because TWEE products are not machine made, there may be small irregularities
- TWEE packaging is fully biodegradable and recyclable (the clear windows are made of plant based film instead of petroleum based plastic!)
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Please note: TWEE chalk is meant to be used on surfaces with grit: sidewalks, asphalt, concrete, slate, etc. It is denser than chalk used on chalkboards, making it stronger and less likely to break in use and in transit.
Artist, maker, and Philadelphia preschool teacher, Kate Leibrand, is the creative force behind TWEE – a company specializing in handmade, small batch, sidewalk chalk. The name TWEE stems from Kate’s art school critiques; after repeatedly being told her work was too “twee” or “cute” Kate began to wonder – What was so wrong with that? Instead of changing her aesthetic, Kate embraced it and launched TWEE from her kitchen. Today TWEE’s products are sold worldwide and are designed to perfectly fit little ones’ hands, helping to increase a child’s grip strength and fine motor skills while encouraging creative play and imaginative making.