The TWEE Carrie’s Castle Sidewalk Chalk Set features twenty different bright and glittery geometric pieces that form a castle, providing hours of outdoor, creative fun!
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly and biodegradable (even the glitter!)
- Set of twenty geometric pieces
- Dimensions: Each piece varies in size from 1″-2″ H x 6.5″ L
- Handmade in the USA
- Helps develop fine motor skills and gross motor development
- Because TWEE products are not machine made, there may be small irregularities
- TWEE packaging is fully biodegradable and recyclable (the clear windows are made of plant based film instead of petroleum based plastic!)
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
Artist, maker, and Philadelphia preschool teacher, Kate Leibrand, is the creative force behind TWEE – a company specializing in handmade, small batch, sidewalk chalk. The name TWEE stems from Kate’s art school critiques; after repeatedly being told her work was too “twee” or “cute” Kate began to wonder – What was so wrong with that? Instead of changing her aesthetic, Kate embraced it and launched TWEE from her kitchen. Today TWEE’s products are sold worldwide and are designed to perfectly fit little ones’ hands, helping to increase a child’s grip strength and fine motor skills while encouraging creative play and imaginative making.