Safe for the most delicate newborn skin, the TOWL Organic Hooded Baby Towel is made from a sustainable bamboo/organic cotton blend and is crafted without the use of any harmful chemicals. Sized perfectly for your little darling, this hooded delight will keep your little one super snuggly and warm after bathtime.
- Made of 75% OEKO-TEX® bamboo from rayon and 25% GOTS organic cotton
- GSM 580gr/m2
- Unadorned design for pure, clean lines
- Naturally anti-bacterial and mildew-resistant
- Machine washable and dryer safe (cool, gentle settings)
- Made and hand-finished in Portugal
- Dimensions: 29″ W x 29″ L
After having faced two cancer diagnoses before the age of 40, TOWL’s founder, Amanda, wanted to find a way to live a more non-toxic lifestyle. When she happened upon the opportunity to purchase an inventory of luxurious bamboo towels, Amanda took the leap and left her lucrative career in the film industry, and the rest is history! Standing for True Organic Wise Living, these luxuriously soft towels are sourced from renewable bamboo plants, are 100% GOTS and OEKO-Tex certified organic, and free of harmful chemicals and toxins. TOWL’s aim is to help their customers simplify their homes, find peace of mind, and live organically – one towel at a time!