Designed to protect your skin at its most vulnerable, the TOWL Organic Bamboo Towel will envelop you into a delightfully ultra-soft, organic hug! Naturally anti-bacterial and mildew-resistant, this durable, hand-stitched towel is made from a bamboo/organic cotton blend and will be a blissfully comfy treat to look forward to after a bath, swim, or shower!
- Made of 75% OEKO-TEX® bamboo from rayon and 25% GOTS organic cotton
- GSM 580gr/m2
- Unadorned design for pure, clean lines
- Naturally anti-bacterial and mildew-resistant
- Machine washable and dryer safe (cool, gentle settings)
- Made and hand-finished in Portugal
- Dimensions: 28″ W x 55″ L
After having faced two cancer diagnoses before the age of 40, TOWL’s founder, Amanda, wanted to find a way to live a more non-toxic lifestyle. When she happened upon the opportunity to purchase an inventory of luxurious bamboo towels, Amanda took the leap and left her lucrative career in the film industry, and the rest is history! Standing for True Organic Wise Living, these luxuriously soft towels are sourced from renewable bamboo plants, are 100% GOTS and OEKO-Tex certified organic, and free of harmful chemicals and toxins. TOWL’s aim is to help their customers simplify their homes, find peace of mind, and live organically – one towel at a time!