Starting solids is an exciting milestone! Your baby will learn many new things during mealtimes including how to feed themselves and how much to eat, all while exploring and experiencing new textures and tastes.
To help give you the tools to know how and when to transition your baby to solid foods, we’ve put together a handy transitioning pack featuring essential products and a booklet full of expert information on starting Stage 1 and Stage 2 Solids.
Stage 1 Solids: Single-ingredient purees with a thin consistency (6 – 7 months)
Stage 2 Solids: multiple-ingredient purees with a thicker consistency (7 – 9 months)
What’s in the box?
- Silicone Bib
- Silicone Placemat
- Silicone Multiportions Tray
- Squeeze Food Pouches
- Stainless Steel Infant Spoon
- Stainless Steel Suction Bowl and Lid
- Sleeved Bib
- Booklet with information from nutrition to safety to recipe ideas to food storage, you’ll get everything you need to help your baby transition to Stage 1 and Stage 2 solid foods
- 7 The Tot Feeding Sets available: Nursing, On-The-Go (1 year +), Starting Solids: Stage 1 & 2 (6 – 9m), Baby-led Weaning (6m +), Stage 3 Solids (6 – 9m), mastering mealtimes (18m +) and Off-To-School
- All of the products are Tot Tested, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals such as harmful phthalates, heavy metals, bisphenols, PVC and formaldehyde.
- Exclusively available at The Tot.