Between 9 and 12 months, everyone should feel slightly more comfortable with mealtimes, messes, and solid foods, which means that your baby is ready to chew small chunks in blended or mashed food and feed themselves small pieces of soft finger foods.
In the Stage 3 Solid Set, you’ll find a booklet with expert nutritional information, feeding advice and all the non-toxic products you need to make this exciting stage fun, safe (and a little less messy!)
Stage 1 Solids: Single-ingredient purees with a thin consistency (6 – 7 months)
Stage 2 Solids: Multiple-ingredient purees with a thicker consistency (7 – 9 months)
Stage 3 Solids: Blended foods with chunks or soft finger foods (9 – 12 months)
What’s in the box?
- Suction Plate mat
- Silicone Bib
- Stainless Steel Baby Spoon & Fork
- Stainless Suction Bowl and Lid
- Silicone Cup
- Stainless Steel Straw Bottle
- Booklet with information from nutrition to safety to recipe ideas to food storage, you’ll get everything you need to help your baby transition to Stage 3 Solid Foods
- 7 The Tot Feeding Sets available: Nursing, On-The-Go (1 year +), Starting Solids: Stage 1 & 2 (6 – 9m), Baby-led Weaning (6m +), Stage 3 Solids (6 – 9m), mastering mealtimes (18m +) and Off-To-School
- All of the products are Tot Tested, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals such as harmful phthalates, heavy metals, bisphenols, PVC and formaldehyde.
- Exclusively available at The Tot.