After their first birthday, babies are ready to eat the same foods as the rest of the family. No more pureeing and no more mashing! You can simply serve them a portion of the family dinner and sit back while they feed themselves.
To make mealtimes fun, simple and easy-to-clean, we’ve created a booklet featuring helpful feeding tips, nutritional advice and healthy recipes. We’ve also put together all the non-toxic essentials you need for your little one to begin their independent eating journey!
What’s in the box?
- Silicone Bib
- Silicone Placemat
- Bamboo Divided Tray Plates
- Bamboo Bowls
- Bamboo Cups
- Stainless Steel Cutlery
- Booklet with information from nutrition to safety to meal ideas to food storage, everything you need to help your baby discover new textures and embrace chunkier foods
- 7 The Tot Feeding Sets available: Nursing, On-The-Go (1 year +), Starting Solids: Stage 1 & 2 (6 – 9m), Baby-led Weaning (6m +), Stage 3 Solids (6 – 9m), mastering mealtimes (18m +) and Off-To-School
- All of the products are Tot Tested, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals such as harmful phthalates, heavy metals, bisphenols, PVC and formaldehyde.
- Exclusively available at The Tot.