Whether you’re heading out for the day on a trip to the museum, on a playdate with friends, on a road trip or tackling a long-haul flight, you’re probably wondering how to feed your little one with minimal mess and stress.
To help make meals on-the-go a little easier, healthier (and less messy!), we have created a booklet with helpful eating-on-the-go tips, nutritional advice, healthy recipes. We’ve also selected a few must-have feeding accessories to help keep everyone fed and happy.
What’s in the box?
- Silicone Placemat
- Cutlery Set
- Stacked Snack Container
- Bento Lunchbox
- Silicone Bib
- Stainless Steel Sippy Cup
- Non-toxic Wipes
- Booklet including tips for eating while out and about as well as super yummy and healthy kid-friendly recipes
- 7 The Tot Feeding Sets available: Nursing, On-The-Go (1 year +), Starting Solids: Stage 1 & 2 (6 – 9m), Baby-led Weaning (6m +), Stage 3 Solids (6 – 9m), mastering mealtimes (18m +) and Off-To-School
- All of the products are Tot Tested, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals such as harmful phthalates, heavy metals, bisphenols, PVC and formaldehyde.
- Exclusively available at The Tot.