Ideal for babies turning six months old, this relatively new feeding method involves serving soft finger foods such as banana, avocado, steamed veggies, boiled pasta, scrambled eggs, yogurt and cheese sticks… and letting your little one go for it!
To make this transition fun, easy and a little less messy, we’ve put together a selection of Baby-led Weaning essentials and a helpful nutritional information & feeding tips booklet to get you started!
What’s in the box?
- Silicone Bib
- Sleeved Bib
- Silicone Utensils
- Suction Bowl mat
- Silicone Cup
- Booklet including information on when, how, where and why you can do Baby-led Weaning
- From nutrition to safety to meal ideas to food storage, you’ll get a booklet of information you need to help your baby transition to solid foods.
- 7 The Tot Feeding Sets available: Nursing, On-The-Go (1 year +), Starting Solids: Stage 1 & 2 (6 – 9m), Baby-led Weaning (6m +), Stage 3 Solids (6 – 9m), mastering mealtimes (18m +) and Off-To-School
- All of the products are Tot Tested, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals such as harmful phthalates, heavy metals, bisphenols, PVC and formaldehyde.
- Exclusively available at The Tot.