Tokyobike is a small, independent bicycle company founded in 2002 in the quiet Tokyo suburb of Yanaka. The inspiration and ethos for tokyobike began with the name, tokyobike. In the same way the mountain bike was designed for the mountains, tokyobike was conceived as the perfect way to ride around Tokyo. Focusing on comfort and lightness, tokyobikes are designed for you to explore the places that people love and call home.
Everyone remembers their first bike. Especially when it is a ‘little tokyobike’. With the same attention to detail and simple, functional design as the grown up version, it’s simply shrunk to perfection. Little tokyobikes come in a carefully considered palette for your little person to choose from, while a handle is built into the frame to help parents in easy lifting.
- Frame: Hi-Ten steel
- Tires: 16″ x 1.75HE, ivory color
- Front: Caliper brake
- Rear: Coaster brake
- Brown saddle, brown grips, and training wheels included
- Training wheels are removable as your child gets more comfortable riding and is in control of their balance
- Adjustable seat height: 18.5″ – 23.6″ (47cm – 60cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.