Tokyobike is a small, independent bicycle company founded in 2002 in the quiet Tokyo suburb of Yanaka.
The inspiration and ethos for tokyobike began with the name, tokyobike. In the same way the mountain bike was designed for the mountains, tokyobike was conceived as the perfect way to ride around Tokyo.
Focussing on comfort and lightness, tokyobikes are designed for you to explore the places that people love and call home.
The tokyobike bisou bike features seven speeds and is the most laid-back model in the range. Suitable for anyone who prefers a leisurely ride, this bike allows its wearer to ride easily without traditional ‘bike-friendly’ clothing. The Shimano Trigger Shifter system allows for simple and efficient gear shifting, while the body is especially well-suited to baskets and carriers.
- Frame: Full Cr-Mo steel (42/ 50/ 55 cm)
- Gears: Shimano 7-speed with Shimano M310 Trigger Shifter
- Wheels and tires: Silver rims and black / ivory tires (HE 26×1.15)
- Some colors fitted with all white tires
- Upright handlebars with brown grips, brown saddle and a silver kickstand
- Weight: 26.5 lbs