The Toki Mats Lunar Phases Playmat fabric cover zips on both ends to easily remove the two natural latex cushions. This innovative mat folds in half for easy storage, and has two loops for attaching toys and pacifiers to keep your little one engaged. Perfect for practicing milestones and tummy time, this supportive, comfy, and breathable mat will provide your baby with a safe space to explore and play!
- 100% cotton cover
- Natural pure latex foam insert
- Free of toxins, PVC, phthalates and lead
- Modular designed allows you to remove the cover and switch with interchangeable designs
- Designed exclusively for Toki by Jenna Rainey
- Folds in half for easy storage
- Two loops at the seams are provided to attach toys and pacifiers
- Has a supportive and springy feel, with small air pockets that make it completely breathable
- Great on any surface – hardwood, tile, rug, carpet
- Machine washable – cold, dry flat in shade
- Packaged in a wire frame travel case with handle
- Waterproof cover not included
- Made in the USA
- Standard: 40″ x 40″ x 1″
- Mega: 55″ x 55″ x 1″
- Safety warning: For use on floor only. Not intended for sleep. Check if baby has allergies to latex in any form.
ABOUT TOKI MATS
Created by mama of two, Eli Yonas in 2017, Toki Mats creates modern, safe and stylish playmats for babies and toddlers. Inspired after the birth of her second child, Eli designed a soft, safe and comfortable wonder mat after realizing that in the abyss of baby accoutrement she’d acquired with her first child, she still didn’t have a space to lay her baby down to play, learn and rest. Today, Toki Mats provide a large, cushioned space for babies to love tummy time and safely perform milestone exercises like rolling, sitting and standing. Eli devised the padding from latex foam, which is naturally antibacterial, self-ventilating and non-allergenic. The covers are available in natural cotton or in waterproof versions made of bamboo jersey, and in addition to the classic mats, Eli also offers an organic latex line.