Töastie is the new British outerwear brand for the TinyExplorer®. With a belief that children’s clothing must be functional, fashionable, super soft and comfortable, Töastie specializes in creating premium outerwear for children with carefully considered design, highest quality fabrics and an engineered fit that will grow with your child. Their ethos is to create sustainable, weather-proof clothing for children that is wearable any season and doesn’t harm the environment. Through innovative practices like using recycled water bottles to make their PFC-free raincoat shells, Töastie has also committed to rigorous testing to ensure all materials are child and earth safe and constantly reviews sustainability practices.
Sustainably produced, the Töastie Raincoat is the perfect all-year-round coat. With a soft touch outer-shell made from recycled plastic bottles and a thermal liner offering ultimate breathability, it’s versatility will put it at the heart of your outerwear wardrobe.
- Soft 100% polyester outer-shell made from recycled plastic bottles
- Lining: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Fully waterproof; taped seams, 3000 mm water levels, PFC free
- Engineered snug hood and peak, for extra weather protection
- Comfortable chin guard for extra wind protection
- Thermal lined for breathability and thermo-regulating comfort
- Delicate reflector safety patches on pocket edge and back trim
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets, with easy popper access
- Ridged zipper with Piko detail, providing extra grip for little hands
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian
- Machine washable