Töastie is the new British outerwear brand for the TinyExplorer®. With a belief that children’s clothing must be functional, fashionable, super soft and comfortable, Töastie specializes in creating premium outerwear for children with carefully considered design, highest quality fabrics and an engineered fit that will grow with your child. Their ethos is to create sustainable, weather-proof clothing for children that is wearable any season and doesn’t harm the environment. Through innovative practices like using recycled water bottles to make their PFC-free raincoat shells, Töastie has also committed to rigorous testing to ensure all materials are child and earth safe and constantly reviews sustainability practices.
The Töastie Puffer, made using certified RDS down, is light as a feather and soft as a cloud, providing ultimate wearability for every day, all-season wear. Its light, squishy, duvet like feel allows it to pack down with ease into its own color complementing pack-away bag. Shower-proof and wind-resistant, the Töastie Puffer is the essential day to day outerwear companion for any Tiny Explorer.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 90% Down, 10% Feather, certified RDS
- Naturally thermo-regulating properties derived from RDS down fill
- Wide-channel quilting for ultimate movement and non-bulky feel
- Technically and considerately designed using lightweight materials throughout, to ensure maximum wearability
- Engineered snug hood and peak for extra weather protection
- Delicate reflector safety patches on pocket edge and back trim
- Subtle cinched waist allowing for growth and extra wear across age brackets
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets, with easy popper access
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details
- Machine washable
- Pack-away bag: 100% Polyester