The Three Pears Bobbin Triple Play Center changes from a baby play center to a toddler activity table to a kid’s table. 360 degree rotation gives your little one full access to toys while encouraging movement and interaction with surroundings, while 5 adjustable height settings ensure an ideal fit as your baby grows. The Bobbin sits firmly on the floor and the snug leather seat provides added comfort and support for babies beginning to sit up.
- Made of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) timber
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Bobbin Play Center meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Non-toxic finishes
- Snug leather seat helps baby learn to sit up
- 360 degree rotation
- 5 adjustable seat heights
- Includes chalkboard insert
- Disassembles easily and stows neatly away
- Meets or exceeds US ASTM F2012 Standards for Stationary Activity Centers
- Meets safety standards of the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act
- Made in Canada
- Age recommendation: Once baby is holding their head up to approx. 1 year old
- Please Note: When assembled as the Baby Play Centre, the Bobbin is not intended for children in excess of 25 lbs or 32 inches.
ABOUT THREE PEARS
As a new parent, designer Andrea Pearson was on a mission to find the perfect plaything for her then 3 month old son Harry. Eyeing the limited options available she was inspired to design a toy that would bridge the gap between the beautiful cradles for newborns and the many stylish designs of toys for toddlers who could walk. Together with her sister Erin – whose degree in Environmental Science informs the sustainable and green aspects of the company, and her father Ken – an industrial design teacher turned entrepreneur, they founded Three Pears Inc. Andrea’s mother Helen, an educator with advanced early childhood development training, ensures all designs provide age appropriate learning opportunities.