Light-weight, durable, safe and gentle on your child’s mouth, the award-winning Thinkably Sippy Steel comes with a Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage when you’re on the go.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals
- No spill spout – features our cross-cut design
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8)
- Age recommendation: 9 to 36 Months
- Dishwasher safe
Thinkbaby founder Kevin Brodwick knew that there had to be a better solution to feeding babies with harmful plastic bottles – and so, he made his own. He knew that up to 95 per cent of baby bottles on the market contained BPA, a chemical that is thought to disrupt the endocrine system, so, combining his interest in health and preventative medicine and his background in biotechnology, Brodwick created Thinkbaby (and then Thinksport) to create alternative, safe and sustainable feeding products for little ones. Together with a team of physicians and scientists focused on the latest in chemical and biological science, Thinkbaby and Thinksport continue to lead the charge when it comes to the use of safe materials in consumer products.