The red umbrella is a minimalist & playful toy for toddlers. They turned it upside down, painted it bold red and made it swing in order to offer endless hours of creative and imaginative play. With a playful look, an everyday object for adults is turned to a fun and challenging toy for toddlers! Stack the weather elements on the umbrella, find the balance and make it swing! It is an open-ended and educative toy that stimulates imagination, exercises fine motor and cognitive skills and gives the opportunity to parents to explain to young curious minds “where does the rain comes from”?
- High-quality, eco-friendly heirloom toy
- Made with FSC certified beech wood
- Non-toxic, water based paint
- Hand-made in Crete, Greece
- Packaged in a hand-made, recyclable box
- Age recommendation: 1-3 years