The Tender Leaf Toys Doctors Bag is a handy little kit that includes everything your little one needs to tend to their sick patients. This engaging, FSC-certified wooden set is perfect for role play and making playtime even more fun!
- Bag is made of cotton fabric with a TSCA Title VI compliant plywood handle
- Painted with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Set includes: A stethoscope, scissors, an ear probe, a syringe, a doctors knee hammer, a blood pressure monitor, a cloth mask, plasters, stickers showing ailments and remedies, a clipboard, a thermometer, a flat stick, a bottle of pills and a tube of ointment.
- Complies with ASTM F963, EN71, and AS/NZS ISO safety standards
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 9.65″ x 6.3″ x 9.45″
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
ABOUT TENDER LEAF TOYS
Tender Leaf Toys was created by craftsmen and designers who wanted to use their expertise to craft a beautiful wooden toy range intended to bring the energy, emotion and excitement of playing with wooden toys back into the family. With all of their products designed with a child’s cognitive and physical skills in mind, they’re also made with from renewable rubber wood and painted with non-toxic, water-based paints. Based in the UK, Tender Leaf Toys was given the ICTI Ethical Toy Program seal of approval, meaning all of their toy products meet the European, American, Australian and New Zealand standard safety of toys according to EN71, ASTM and AS/NZS ISO.