Created in 2012, Tech Will Save Us is on a mission to spark the creative imagination of young people using hands-on technology. Their award winning make-it-yourself kits and digital tools help kids (and the adults that love them) to make, play, code and invent using technology. Now sold in over 97 countries, Tech Will Save Us collaborated with Google, Code Club, The Prince’s Trust, and the BBC to create the micro:bit—a pocket sized computer designed for kids to invent with and was given to one million kids and is now used in over 40 countries. Designed and created in London, their kits and lesson plans are often used for workshops and in schools to teach kids about electronics, coding, and crafting with easy to use, tactile products.
The Tech Will Save Us Sew + Glow Kit lets you design and build glowing badges that light up with electro thread – PING! Bring your very own designs to life through the amazing power of electro conductive thread.
- Learn about creating electric circuits
- Simple and easy for any skill level
- Develop crafting and technology skills
- Designed and crafted in London
- Includes access to the Tech Will Save Us free online platform for coding, making and inventing!
- What’s in the box:
- Online manual compatible with all devices, 4 x felt squares, battery pack, 15 x connectors, 2 x needles, 2 x badge templates, sewing thread, electro thread, pen, 2 x tech-moji template
- Age recommendation: 8 years +