Created in 2012, Tech Will Save Us is on a mission to spark the creative imagination of young people using hands-on technology. Their award winning make-it-yourself kits and digital tools help kids (and the adults that love them) to make, play, code and invent using technology. Now sold in over 97 countries, Tech Will Save Us collaborated with Google, Code Club, The Prince’s Trust, and the BBC to create the micro:bit—a pocket sized computer designed for kids to invent with and was given to one million kids and is now used in over 40 countries. Designed and created in London, their kits and lesson plans are often used for workshops and in schools to teach kids about electronics, coding, and crafting with easy to use, tactile products.
The Tech Will Save Us Electro Dough Kit is a fun combo of play and learning that lets you make creations that buzz and light up. Perfect for family time at the kitchen table, Electro Dough comes with a recipe to make your own conductive dough, and everything you need to make fun shapes and create simple circuits to make your creations buzz and light up.
- Introduces how electricity works through play
- Inspires creativity and imagination
- Endless ways to play, makes sounds and create light
- Make dough together in only 15 minutes
- Designed and crafted in London
- Includes access to the Tech Will Save Us free online platform for coding, making and inventing
- Age recommendation: 4 years +