Founded by a husband-wife duo in Charleston, South Carolina, Swurfer designs and handcrafts a range of Swingboards that are engineered for surfing the air. With their unique shapes, Swurfer Swingboards give you more power, stability, and a wider range of motion than traditional swings – inspiring people of all ages and abilities to unplug, get out, and hang out! You can hop on to unwind, play, have fun, workout, stretch, practice extreme board tricks when you’re not on the water/snow, or perfect your core balance. Balance is rooted in the core of everything Swurfer does. It’s great for kids and adults, it’s relaxing yet energizing, it’s extreme yet calm, it’s athletic yet also therapeutic, but most of all it helps balance out time spent indoors.
The Swurfer Sway is a new take on the classic wood tree swing. Constructed from durable maple wood and designed with a curved supportive shape to ensure you not only swing comfortably, but safely, it has a heavy duty soft braided rope that can hang the Sway up to 12 feet high.
- Constructed from water-resistant durable maple wood
- UV resistant rope to protect against sun damage
- Can hang up to 12′ height
- Includes easy to follow instructions
- Can also work with a swing set
- Encourages active play, core strength and gross motor skill development
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs
- Board size: 18″ x 6″
- Optional accessories sold separately
- Age recommendation: 4 years +
- Swurfer has partnered with The Arbor Day Foundation and plant one tree for every wooden swing sold!