Founded by a husband-wife duo in Charleston, South Carolina, Swurfer designs and handcrafts a range of Swingboards that are engineered for surfing the air. With their unique shapes, Swurfer Swingboards give you more power, stability, and a wider range of motion than traditional swings – inspiring people of all ages and abilities to unplug, get out, and hang out! You can hop on to unwind, play, have fun, workout, stretch, practice extreme board tricks when you’re not on the water/snow, or perfect your core balance. Balance is rooted in the core of everything Swurfer does. It’s great for kids and adults, it’s relaxing yet energizing, it’s extreme yet calm, it’s athletic yet also therapeutic, but most of all it helps balance out time spent indoors.
The Swurfer Stand Up Surfing Swing is a new take on the backyard swing. Its unique, curved shape allows you to soar through the air – providing more power, more moves, and more fun! It’s best hung from a tree, but you can also hang it from your porch, rafter, or swing set.
- Constructed from hardrock maple wood with UV and water resistant finish
- Encourages active play, core strength and gross motor skill development
- 1 Swurfer board
- 60 ft of double braided, UV and mildew resistant rope
- 1 pair of adjustable handles
- Easy to follow instructions
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Board size: 33″ x 10″
- Maximum Hanging Height: 15 feet
- Optional accessories sold separately
- Swurf Grips NOT Included
- Age recommendation: 6 years +
- Swurfer has partnered with The Arbor Day Foundation and plant one tree for every wooden swing sold!
WARNING! Adult supervision advised.