The Swurfer Kick takes swinging to the next level! Engineered to provide more power, stability and range of motion, your child can control the level of fun! Easy to hang and portable, you can use it on a swing set or under a tree at home, while hiking, camping, picnicking, or road tripping!
- Sure-grip handles
- Looped nylon rope can hang from a branch 10 feet high.
- Easily hangs from trees or swing sets
- Control the ride by holding onto the handles on each side and use your leg muscles to carve through the air or just sway side to side.
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs
- Age recommendation: 4 years +
- Dimensions: 9.5″ x 24″ x 1.5″
- 1-year manufacturer’s guarantee
Founded by a husband-wife duo in Charleston, South Carolina, Swurfer designs and handcrafts a range of Swingboards that are engineered for surfing the air. With their unique shapes, Swurfer Swingboards give you more power, stability, and a wider range of motion than traditional swings – inspiring people of all ages and abilities to unplug, get out, and hang out! You can hop on to unwind, play, have fun, workout, stretch, practice extreme board tricks when you’re not on the water/snow, or perfect your core balance. Balance is rooted in the core of everything Swurfer does. It’s great for kids and adults, it’s relaxing yet energizing, it’s extreme yet calm, it’s athletic yet also therapeutic, but most of all it helps balance out time spent indoors.