The Stuka Puka Solar Systems Wooden Puzzle is a great way to teach children the names, sizes and order of individual planets as well as which orbits they move on! A must-have for astronomy lovers, it’s also fantastic for honing fine motor skills.
- Made of FSC certified 100% beech plywood
- Includes 21 pieces + frame and cover
- Painted with a child-safe odorless varnish
- Encourages critical thinking, hand-eye coordination and the development of fine motor skills
- Dimensions: 20.6″ x 11.8″ x .32″
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
ABOUT STUKA PUKA
Inspired by the learning concepts from the Montessori Method, Waldorf School, Gever Tulley and Richard Louv, Stuka Puka hand makes wooden toys for kids that are specifically designed to spark a child’s natural curiosity, engage their tactile and proprioception senses, and hone both their fine and gross motor skills. By working with child therapists, psychologists, teachers and doctors, Stuka Puka is able to create educational toys that allow children to have fun while working towards important early learning and developmental milestones.