Designed to be equal parts protective and practical, the Stokke® Xplory® X Carry Cot provides your brand new baby with a cozy space to rest during your outings together. The supportive and breathable mattress is made from renewable raw plant materials making it better for your little one and the environment, too! Quick-release buttons easily detach the carry cot from the stroller chassis, and two deep, roomy pockets will keep your baby care essentials close at hand!
- Air ventilation in the base & a breathable mattress made with Sorona fibres
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment
- Hinged carry handle for easy access to your baby
- Simple to use release function
- Removable wind cover offers extra protection
- Easy access pockets for storage
- Age recommendation: 0 – 9 months
- Weight recommendation: Up to 19.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 35.4″ L x 18.9″ W x 25.6″ H
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Stokke® Xplory® X Carry Cot Cover
- Stokke® Xplory® X Carry Cot Mattress
- Stokke® Xplory® X Carry Cot
- Please note: Does not include Stokke® Stroller leatherette hinged rail for seat. This comes with the Xplory® X Stroller and can be used with the carry cot.
Founded in Norway in 1932, Stokke is a range of premium children´s furniture and home equipment, such as highchairs and strollers. While Stokke’s first products for children weren’t created until 1972 (until then, the company made bus seats and furniture), everything changed with Stokke’s innovative, iconic Tripp Trapp chair. With a focus on sophisticated engineering, timeless design and of course, unparalleled safety, Stokke is a world leader in children’s products for good reason.