The iconic Tripp Trapp® was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid European beech wood, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
- Made of 100% solid beechwood
- Finished with water-based, non-toxic paint
- Safe from bisphenol and phthalates
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Chair wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Solid construction can hold up to a 242-pound adult
- Stable footrest supports your child and provides comfort
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Extended 7-year manufacturer warranty available on wooden components
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.3″ x 31.1″ x 18.1″
Founded in Norway in 1932, Stokke is a range of premium children´s furniture and home equipment, such as highchairs and strollers. While Stokke’s first products for children weren’t created until 1972 (until then, the company made bus seats and furniture), everything changed with Stokke’s innovative, iconic Tripp Trapp chair. With a focus on sophisticated engineering, timeless design and of course, unparalleled safety, Stokke is a world leader in children’s products for good reason.