Founded in Norway in 1932, Stokke is a range of premium children´s furniture and home equipment, such as highchairs and strollers. While Stokke’s first products for children weren’t created until 1972 (until then, the company made bus seats and furniture), everything changed with Stokke’s innovative, iconic Tripp Trapp chair. With a focus on sophisticated engineering, timeless design and of course, unparalleled safety, Stokke is a world leader in children’s products for good reason.
Designed to keep your baby safe and cozy while out and about, the Stokke PIPA by Nuna is designed to work with a variety of strollers. The Nuna PIPA™ took home the 2015 Prima Baby Award, 2014 Junior Design Awards, 2014 Prima Baby Award, 2014 Mother & Baby Award, 2013 Parents A Choisi Award, 2013 The Bump: Best of Baby Awards, 2013 CBME Innovative Products Awards, 2013 JPMA Innovation Award and the 2012 red dot award: Product Design.
- Made with certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Sustainably produced
- Side impact protection for baby safe-keeping
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Five-point safety harness, includes infant insert
- Free of flame retardants
- Full coverage two position & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Included: Baby Insert, True Lock™ Car Seat Base
- Pairs perfectly with all Stokke strolers, no adapter needed.
- Recommended use: group 0+, birth to 32 lb
- Dimensions: h 20.87″ x w 17.13″ x l 27.56″
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs in under 10.5 lb