Founded in Norway in 1932, Stokke is a range of premium children´s furniture and home equipment, such as highchairs and strollers. While Stokke’s first products for children weren’t created until 1972 (until then, the company made bus seats and furniture), everything changed with Stokke’s innovative, iconic Tripp Trapp chair. With a focus on sophisticated engineering, timeless design and of course, unparalleled safety, Stokke is a world leader in children’s products for good reason.
Designed to keep your baby safe and cozy while out and about, the Stokke Beat Carry Cot is compatible with the Stokke Beat Stroller.
- Doubles as a bassinet and baby carrier
- Breathable mattress made of high quality Sorona® fibers
- Ventilation for optimal airflow
- Opening protected by mosquito net
- Lightweight, with hidden handles and a small footprint for easy carrying
- Easy to attach and detach from stroller
- Cozy padding for extra infant protection and comfort
- Space saving functionality allows it to be packed flat when needed
- Suitable from birth to 20 lbs
- Carry Cot base with fabric
- Wind cover
- Mosquito net
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.